Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic and a new list to make. Be sure to stop by the host blog to see all of the other blogs participating!
Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Have at my Thanksgiving Feast
1. Terry Goodkind - He's the author of my favorite series (Sword of Truth) and I would love to hear more about his philosophies.
2. J.R. Ward - I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood books and would love to see what spoilers I could get out of her!
3. Mitch Albom - I think he would have a lot of reminders of what we could all be thankful for.
4. Stephenie Meyer - I'm sure this one comes as no surprise. I would love to meet the author that started it all.
5. J.K. Rowling - I would love the chance to meet her and to hear all of the details that didn't make it into Harry's books.
6. Jodi Picoult - I think it would be very enlightening and interesting to have conversations with her.
7. Suzanne Collins - I would love to hear how she created such a compelling trilogy.
I am cheating slightly for the last three - I realize these authors aren't alive, but I would still love to have dinner with them!
8. C.S. Lewis - His writings are wonderful and I would love the chance to talk with and learn from him.
9. Jane Austen - I would love to know more about the person who created Mr. Darcy.
10. William Shakespeare - I think he would be very interesting to talk to. Plus, maybe we could solve the mystery of authenticity in his plays!
What made your Top Ten list? Please leave a comment or link to your blog!