Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic and a new list to make. Be sure to stop by the host blog to see all of the other blogs participating!
Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (Or Any Other Disaster)
I'm going to have to cheat a little bit on this list. There are so many books I'd want to save, but honestly, most of them could be replaced. So, as far as books go that can't be so easily replaced, I'd want to save a lot of my signed books. But since I have too many of those, I'll only list a few here, those that have a special message in them:
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. Illegal by Bettina Restrepo
3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
4. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
5. Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
7. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
8. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
And now, the dorky moment for this post: Book 9 would be as many of my organ and choral scores as I could possibly grab. I'd hate to lose all of my music with all of my markings...probably even more than I would hate to lose my books.
And finally, I would take my Book of Common Prayer and my first Bible.
What made your Top Ten list? Please leave a comment or link to your blog!