Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic and a new list to make. Be sure to stop by the host blog to see all of the other blogs participating!
Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read
1. Harry Potter - I still maintain that this is one of the most addictive and amazing series written.
2. Hunger Games - It doesn't get more compelling than this.
3. Twilight - Knock it if you will, but this saga got a lot of people back into reading...
4. Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind - If you can get past the length, this book is amazing. It has everything you could want in a book.
5. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - This book is amazing. Really, there aren't words.
6. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks - I don't like all of his writing, but this book seemed so very real.
7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - This book has just the right mixture of good story, humor, and strong message.
8. Crank by Ellen Hopkins - I admit that I haven't read this complete book, but from the bit I have read and other excerpts of her books I know how powerful they can be.
9. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - I loved this entire trilogy and really think it should be "the next big thing."
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Who can say no to a romantic comedy? Especially one set in Paris?
What made your Top Ten list? Please leave a comment or link to your blog!