Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic and a new list to make. Be sure to stop by the host blog to see all of the other blogs participating!
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
1. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - I've been wanting to read this series for a while, because I keep hearing great things about it. 2012 will be the year I do!
2. Game of Thrones Series by George R.R. Martin - After hearing so much about the TV show, I want to read the books that inspired it.
3. Twilight Graphic Novel Vol. II - I have all of the other books, so I need this one to complete my collection.
4. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon - I've enjoyed reading her Dark-Hunters series and I'm really curious about this YA spinoff.
5. Graceling and Fire by Kristin Cashore - I've heard a lot of good things about these books and really want to read them.
5. Everlasting and The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier: I love the premise behind these and have wanted to read them for a while.
This is my list for now - I'm sure I'll think of more!
What made your Top Ten list? Please leave a comment or link to your blog!
I'm a huge Dark Hunter fan, too. I really should check Infinity out since I blog about YA. Anyway, looks like you have some fabulous things listed. George R.R. Martin seems to be a popular choice. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
I forgot to add Fire and Graceling to my list, but I think if I added all the books I want, my list would be really, really long. Great picks!ReplyDelete
Here's my list:
Happy Holidays, Ivy
I had the Game of Thrones series on my list too! Looking forward to getting into them next year.ReplyDelete
Nice list! I stumbled over the Outlander series in early 2000 and since then it's one of my favourites. I haven't read Fir but Graceling is indeed magical and very emotional es well. I hope you get some/all of these books.ReplyDelete
I LOVE Outlander and Graceling so much that I wish I could just give them to you! They are both amazing in completely different way. I hope Santa brings them. :)ReplyDelete
My Top Ten Tuesday
I love the Outlander series, so much fun to read. I read Graceling and really liked it too. Great list!ReplyDelete
Graceling is one of my all-time favorites. Beautiful in every way, and Katsa is the ultimate kick-ass heroine! I hope Santa brings everything on your list! Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
Karis's Top Ten
I just got the Graphic novel from my secret Santa on the blog! Happy Holidays girlie!!ReplyDelete
Graceling & Fire are really good books, though I'm more partial to Graceling. I can't wait for the next in the series!ReplyDelete